Wednesday, October 13, 2004

High Gear

Well this week, my student teaching responsibilities have really kicked in to high gear. I am pretty much planning and teaching all subject areas starting now. I definitely was spoiled before when only teaching two or three subjects, as I was able to plan and get my thoughts together when Sharon was teaching. Now I must transition between different subjects without skipping a beat, and its not easy. Tuesday was my first observation my Andrea Duffey (my AU coordinator) and I did very well, so thats a relief. I am sure everyone will be thrilled to know that I did recieve a rating of "excellent" in the "approrpriate dress" category. That category always worries me the most! I worked my Banana Gavin Fit chinos with a pink Express button down (2% lyrca) and blue and white diagonal striped tie. H-O-T!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Pink is my fav-or-ite color!

October 16, 2004 at 10:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home