Sunday, October 10, 2004

Mediocre singing and fake boobs

No, not Britney Spears... I am speaking of the new single by Lindsey Lohan. The poor thing is desperately trying to crossover from teen movie star to a singing and dancing "triple threat". She really can't sing to save her life...but she has managed to pull together some talanted writers and producers. Its a fantastically catchy pop song, and most likely Nate will be putting out $12 when the album hits stores. Sad, aren't I?
So speaking of album releases...It looks like the gods of all-things-pop are blessing us with another November of pre-holiday CDs. Britney's "My Perogative" features songs from her long career, spanning from the late nineties all the way through present day. It also includes dance remixes of some of her biggest songs. This is obviously a ploy to get gay men to pay for the same songs again...and it sure as hell will work on me! We also have releases from Destiny's Child AND Gwen Stefani. Singles from both those albums are FANTASTIC! All of my social budget will be going towards these releases, so I will be completely broke during the month of November. The sacrifice will be well worth it! Well those are my thoughts for now...notice I have yet to say anything deep or meaningful?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home